This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||Canterbury, United Kingdom|
|Sector||ITHealthHealth - Health or Social Care|
Salary: up to £53,000 5 years plus working in the health sector, preferably with a combination of product expertise and experience managing products;
• Experience of market analysis and assessment of product in market context;
• Significant experience of customer engagement with clinicians, management and end users;
• Product management including business case experience is desirable;
• Experience of definition and articulation of customer requirements.
• Computing Degree or equivalent
• Product Management qualification desirable (AIPMM, or equivalent course) but not essential
Knowledge and Skills
• Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills;
• Excellent domain knowledge: drivers for clinical adoption of IT solutions;
• Positive, adaptable and proactive attitude;
• Strong management and organisational skills.
• Strong presentation skills;
• Judgement and ability to make decisions;
• Analytical and troubleshooting skills;
• Working knowledge of Office tools;
• Ability to work alone and also as a strong team player.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manages the product roadmap and provides leadership to the multi-disciplinary teams working on Rapport products
• Maintain awareness and understanding of the market, e.g. market size, market requirements, competitors and competitor activity as it pertains to areas such as the mobile healthcare market;
• Performs analyses, assessing product strengths and weaknesses relative to opportunities and threats to develop a product vision;
• Influences product strategy in the light of life cycle context including progression to sunset products where appropriate;
• Articulates business opportunities in the form of Business Cases and Requirements, owns the high-level roadmap for the Rapport product domain and informs the development roadmap for the product and product suite;
• Maintain a detailed awareness of existing and emerging trends and requirements that may impact the product, formulating proposed responses.
• Reports directly to Product Director
• Co-ordinates with the Development Manager in backlog management
• Attends and represents Co. at industry events in pursuit of above objectives.
• Available as a resource to be used by the business to provide insight, information, research, etc. related to the product domain and the related UK market.
• Maintains “user group” forums for the Rapport product domain, representing Co. promoting product adoption, gathering customer intelligence, responding to requirements and priorities. Communicates customer strategies internally to share understanding of customer / market dynamics;
• Performs role of guardian of Rapport functionality. Reviews and approves requested product changes ensuring consistency with product vision, function and standards (as part of the approval process requiring sign-off by defined stakeholders e.g. sales, deployment, solution architects)
• Articulates high level requirements for detailed analysis and design;
• Participates in design processes, verifying detailed requirement definition and proposed designs. Participates in development reviews to verify development continues to meet high level requirement definition and capitalises on market opportunities;
• Maintains product backlog reviewing content in conjunction with Product Owners and Subject Matter Experts to ensure prioritisation, currency and removal of redundant requirements (currently maintained on Jira/Confluence).
• Participates in the prioritisation of changes and acts as escalation point for shaping the response assessing if changes are required as part of defect resolution. Informing development and release planning in this context;
• Review customer change for requests which affect functionality to evaluate if they are suitable for inclusion in the Rapport product;
• Participates in sales support, preparing and delivering presentations and workshops on product content and roadmap.
• The product manager delivers in-depth, clinical demos when required to potential new customers
• Reviews and contributes to bid responses, ensuring accuracy and completeness of responses, identifying and leading on responses on any product functional gaps;
• Evaluates partner opportunities to assess potential for enhancing sales and addressing competitor strategies.
Support and Deployment
• Works with Customer Support and Deployment functions, to formulate responses to customer enquiries or issues;
• Participates in customer satisfaction assessment. Undertaking analysis to inform the product direction.
Job Title: Product Manager
Salary: up to £53,000
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: LH9672
Wilde Associates is working in the capacity of an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy