Salary: £16,000 - £20,000 This is a new full-time position in addition to the existing team; the new employee will report to the Quality Manager.
• Science to at least A level / HNC / HND standard
• Conscientious and thorough
• Willing to comply with health and safety requirements e.g. wearing boiler suits, safety glasses, safety shoes, washing face on exiting work room. Will need to have pre-employment blood test.
• Familiar with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word and generally computer literate. Willing to use range of software.
• Flexible attitude
• QC tests on blended product (viscosity, metal %, solder ball)
• Recording information on forms and on PC
• Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment to prevent contamination possibilities
• Checking order details against specific customer requirements and factory capabilities
• Inspecting finished product and authorising it to be released to customers
• Highlighting any discrepancies between customer order and product
• Operating within an ISO9000 / TS16949 environment
• Liaise with and help other departments
• Complying to strict health and safety procedures
• Production of certificates of analysis
• Maintaining equipment
• Update standard operating procedures
• QC tests on raw materials and other products e.g. viscosity
• Statistical process control to aid batch to batch consistency
• Calibrate equipment
• Support for customer complaints as required
• Support for health, safety and environmental work as required
This will be a varied job working within an enthusiastic department.
Job Title:Quality Technician
Salary: £16,000 - £20,000
Wilde Associates is an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy